Child support services are available to anyone with legal custody of a minor child or children, regardless of socioeconomic level.

The Child Support Division can establish paternity for children born out of wedlock, establish a support order and health insurance order for children whose parents are separated where a child support order does not exist, and enforce and modify existing support orders.

To open a case with the Child Support Division, visit our Getting Started page. To find answers to questions you may have, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.