If you are a victim of a bad check, download and print the forms on this page. Read and follow the directions carefully. When all the forms are completed, return the Bad Check Packet to:

Bad Check Diversion Program
Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office
301 S. Main St., Suite 100
Elkhart, IN 46516

  • Bad Check Packet Packet for businesses/victims to use to submit bad checks for processing by the Prosecutor's Office